Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I have been soo busy!

Sorry I haven't been posting as frequently, but I have been so busy with my Mom and daughter. My daughter was sick last Friday, took her to the doctor, and she had a bacterial infection. Of course, Mom has kept me fairly busy with her move to rehab Friday, and then through the weekend making sure she had everything. This past Friday was a busy day, and I have been running.

Despite all the hubbub going on in my life, I haven't smoked. Oddly enough, I have dreamed of smoking. Last night, I dreamed I took a couple of puffs, thought it was nasty, and put it out. In my dream, my husband busted me for smoking, and I felt so guilty. He found a pack of cigarettes in my purse or something. All of that was a dream, thank goodness.

I have had some fairly strong cravings lately, but I think it has to do with stress. I know in my mind and heart that smoking doesn't help anything. I guess I can imagine smoking again, but I won't. There's every good reason to stay quit and none to start smoking again. I'm so glad I made the decision to quit, and I'm glad I told my doctor about it, because he prescribed Chantix for me. I just know I couldn't have quit without Chantix.

I hope everyone has a terrific week and you either stay smober or get that way!