Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cleaning like crazy!

Well, that's it...I've been cleaning like crazy today. I broke a salad plate while unloading the dishwasher which prompted me to really clean the hard floors. I'll vacuum later tonight or sometime tomorrow. It's been fun making the house smell good again. I was so busy with my Mom, I just haven't had time to clean like I want to do.

Tuesday night and almost 5 months quit. I still have cravings, but I haven't smoked. I am staying smober and feeling great. I guess the only problem is I have gained some weight this past month because I was eating on the go and not getting my exercise.

I have also developed some neuropathy. At least, I think that's what it is. Bummer. Goes with the territory of diabetes. I'll start trying to make it better with diet and exercise. I'll have to go see the doctor at some point to get the official diagnosis, but I know what it is from reading on the internet and hearing from my aunt who has it. She does not control her blood sugar well. B vitamins are supposed to help, so I'll look into that as well.

On a lighter vein, it's shark week and mob week...what to watch, what to watch? Hope everyone enjoys their week and stays or gets smober! If you are having trouble quitting, see your doctor about Chantix. Worked for me!