Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Getting back to a good diet. I've gained weight...ugh

I was doing so well with my diet and exercise, but lately I've fallen off the wagon. I am going to get back into the swing of things, though, arthritis be damned. I'll just do some different exercises when my knee is really bothering me.

I'll be totally honest. I've been pigging out lately, and it's starting to show in the way my clothes fit. I have stocked the house with fresh fruit and veggies now, and I signed back into myfitnesspal.com. I highly recommend that site. When you get a chance, be sure to check it out. You can see how many calories you're really eating. I have the link in my favorites over on the right. ------->

I had a couple of fairly strong cravings yesterday, but I was in the car with no cigs anyway, so I just kept driving. I am quickly approaching the 3 month mark of my quit...one of the icky 3's. I wonder what that holds in store for me. I hope I don't get weepy or bitchy like I did at 3 weeks. I'll keep you updated on how it's going for sure.

Thanks to all who read my blog. I actually have some subscribers! I hope I am helping in some small way. Peace, y'all!