Wednesday, May 25, 2011

First dental cleaning since quitting smoking!

On Monday, I went to the dentist for my regular 6 month cleaning and check up. It was my first appointment after quitting smoking. It was a fabulous feeling knowing that this was the last time they would be scraping off tar and nicotine stains from my teeth. My dentist is so proud of me for quitting.

I have been busy online the last few days. I signed up for Facebook, so I've been dinking around over there and trying to figure all that out. I also created a new account for Twitter. Please bear with me if I don't post for a few days. I'm usually just occupied with other things. The computer is a craving stifler for me, but I can't continuously post here.

Today, I'm going to be cleaning around the house, but first, I'm going to do about an hour of exercise on my Wii Fit Plus. OK, I'm typing here, and I need to get moving, so signing off for now, but I'll try to post again tomorrow.

Hope everyone gets or stays smober! Peace, y'all!