Friday, May 20, 2011

Hope everyone has a sensational smoke free weekend!

Here it is Friday night and I am enjoying peace and quiet at home. Yesterday, I was out with a friend of mine and had a great girl day. Today, I was with my brother and Mom. We ran errands, Mom had her hair done, and my brother bought me lunch. I've had a nice couple of days, but busy. I'd like to just stay home all day tomorrow. I'd love it if I could have a bra and makeup free day. What a goal to shoot for, huh?

I'll definitely be smoke free, and I'm going to be exercising. I did squeeze in some exercise today, so I feel good about that. I've been slacking off on it lately, so it's time to get back on that train. I am still on the smoke free train and lovin' it. Chantix really did help me quit smoking, and I am obligated to mention it in my posts. I was on it for a little over a month, but that's all I needed. So far, so good.

Since I've quit smoking, I feel so free. I'm not stopping tasks to smoke or trying to find a place to smoke or hiding my smoking. I also have gobs of free time now. It's a wonderful feeling, and I highly recommend quitting smoking! To all who have already, congratulations, and stay smober!

Peace, y'all!