Thursday, May 5, 2011

I am at 2 months smoke free now. Feeling great!

So, here I am 2 months smoke free. I feel great, and I am so happy I quit. I can breathe so much better. I don't think I could have done it without the Chantix. I took it for just over a month and it helped so much with the cravings.

I haven't been exercising like I should lately, but I'll get back into it. I did clean the garage window like I said I was. Yuck...what a messy job. I cleaned it with a bucket of water and pine sol. Did the trick, and it looks so much better without the dead bugs stuck in spider webs. You know how corners and windows get in garages...eww.

I'm actually feeling tired tonight, so I may hit the hay earlier than usual. Last night, I went to bed late and woke up early this morning, so I'm getting tired.

Happy Cinco de Mayo! My daughter and I drove by some Mexican restaurants, and they were all packed this evening. Nothing really exciting to report down here. Just chillin' and staying smoke free. Hope everyone is doing the same!

Peace, y'all!