Thursday, May 12, 2011

Still smoke free, and I'm so happy to be that way!

First off, I am a firm believer in the power of Chantix to help a person quit smoking. It really killed the cravings for me in those first days, and I would recommend a visit to the doctor if you are considering quitting smoking.

I have been super busy this week and haven't had any time to post. Today is a more relaxed day, so here I am! I'm going to try and have lunch with my brother today and take my Mom a to go box. We were talking about trying a restaurant he's never been to called the Sugar Kettle. It's kind of a country cooking type place, and it's delicious. Those little ladies in the kitchen really know their stuff!

As I said, I've been super busy this week, but I have got to take some time to clean up around the house. It's getting a bit out of hand. I also need to get back to my exercise routine, but I've been running from morning to night, so I just haven't had the time. I did some gardening yesterday for a disabled friend, so I did get some exercise yesterday. I guess that's good, but I want to get back to my Wii routines. I should have time today and tomorrow, so Yay! I'll also try to do some housework.

Bottom line...to summarize...I am still smoke free. I am thankful I had Chantix to quit smoking. I recommend it. I've been keeping busy, and will try to carve out more time to take care of me and my house.

Oh, and I need a pedicure! That's it. Signing off for today, and hope everyone stays happy and smoke free! Peace, y'all!