Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 9 of not smoking was great!

Today was a great day! Very few cravings, and the ones I did have were negligible. Cravings yesterday were almost non-existent as well. I am very pleased with how easy my quit is. Those first 3 days were pretty rough, I'll admit, but now I really feel I'm over the hump. I do realize I can't take the ease for granted and have to stay resolved.

I've had very vivid dreams the last couple of nights, and one featured a terrifying tornado. That dream probably came from seeing the recent tornado damage in Louisiana on the news, so it's fairly easily explained. It was pretty terrifying, but somehow my mind turned it into a positive. I tend to turn negatives into positives in real life, too.

I ended up at this beautiful and huge old public building with my husband. It was an old South kind of building with a porch across the front, large pillars, and long New Orleans type windows. I guess it was kind of like a mega giant Cracker barrel, but in white and surrounded by oak trees and azaleas. They had a lovely buffet inside. Too bad it was all a dream, but I do have the very vivid memory of it, so that's good. There I go again...turning lemons into lemonade.

I have another follower, so I'm hoping my little blog here is helping people. Thanks for the follows and the sweet comments. I hope everyone had a fun St. Patrick's Day, and I'll update again soon.