Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tomorrow I quit smoking forever!

Today is my last day to smoke. I have removed ashtrays and have no more cigarettes. I did have some vivid dreams last night with the Chantix, but nothing scary. I have been keeping active, and I'm sure that will continue because I am making some huge positive life differences.

I plan on doing some more Spring cleaning. The main item on my list tomorrow is to clean the ceiling fans and the baseboards. I am planning on attacking the dust in my house and making it disappear. I think in my effort to keep my mind occupied and hands busy over the next few weeks, I'll have one of the cleanest homes in the country.

I am sooo ready for this. It's been over 30 years of smoking, and I am over it. I will have more money in my pocket. I won't be hacking up a lung in the mornings. My clothes won't smell, and I won't have to "de-smoke" every time I go to see my Mother. I'm very tired of being a slave to the things, and my husband will be happy with my new stamina. (wink, wink)