Thursday, April 21, 2011

Feeling blah today with hot flashes

Yesterday was a wonderful day. My daughter is getting her own apartment...yay! I love her to pieces, but I have a fairly difficult time living with her.

Today, I have felt very blah. My head is stopped up and I'm having lots of hot flashes. I am probably having an allergic reaction to all the flowers blooming, and tonight, I have developed a dull headache. I've been having hot flashes the last few days. Sucks to be me, huh? I'm sorry; I don't mean to be whiny.

I am still staying off the Chantix, and I am still not smoking. I need to be exercising more. I was off my exercise last week because of diverticulitis, but now I have no excuse. It seems I am having trouble getting motivated to exercise, but I will. After all the hard work I've done, I can't let it go to waste. I feel the same way about smoking. I will not let go of my quit.

The cravings are a bit stronger, and that little nicodemon has been whispering in my ear frequently. I hate that guy. He's my junkie brain talking and trying to justify having a smoke. I absolutely will not give in. I will start the Chantix again if the cravings get too bad, but all nicotine is out of my system, so I can't imagine it getting worse.

I guess I'll find out at 3 months. 3 weeks was when I was all emotional. I've read about the icky 3's, so we'll see how I do at the 3 month mark. I hope everyone has a nice Easter weekend. Bite the ears off a chocolate bunny for me! I will see if I can find a sugar free bunny tomorrow.