Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Had insomnia again last night. Is it the Chantix?

OK, so last night, I had bad insomnia again. I don't know if it is due to the Chantix or not. Just the act of quitting can give you insomnia as I've learned on various message boards.

I had a gurgling tummy the last couple of days after eating. Gas was really bad. Monday, I was sooo bloated and felt miserable. I did my Wii Walk It Out and that helped. I was walking and farting. Good thing I was by myself. Yesterday, after lunch, I had a really gurgling tummy and a bit of gas. I decided maybe I needed some yogurt. That helped tremendously. I don't know if all this guts in an uproar thing had anything to do with Chantix or it was me eating something funky.

Today, I decided I would conduct an experiment. I did not take my Chantix this morning after breakfast. I am about to eat lunch, so I will see how my tummy reacts. I haven't been having any cravings without the Chantix so that's good.

I must admit, though, that I have not been exercising like I had been, so that might have been the reason my plumbing was out of whack. I plan on exercising with my Wii this afternoon and getting back into the swing of things right after I pick up all the CD's on the floor. I knocked over the tall CD rack again. What a pain. Oh well...I'm a clutzy broad today. I even spilled coffee on my blouse today.

I have discovered a new snack that I really like! Spinach and artichoke hummus on an oat bran pita. I've never really been a fan of hummus, but now they have different flavors, so I'll be trying those, dontcha know.

Peace Y'all. Stay smober, and I'll update this evening or tomorrow.