Friday, April 8, 2011

Today was a good day!

Just like the title says, today was a good day. I had a wonderful lunch at Ruby Tuesday with my Mom and brother. They have some wonderful new seafood dishes available, and I had the blackened tilapia with mango salsa. Delicious!

So far as my guts go, I am OK today. I did not do any exercise with my Wii, but I'm trying to take it easy. I found info at the Mayo Clinic site that said you can have gastro problems because your body is trying to do 2 major tasks at once. Digest food and feed the muscles you are working. Made sense to me, so I'm taking it easy today.

I am still not taking the Chantix, but cravings are very rare and not strong at all. I think if the cravings come back strong, I'll go back on the Chantix. It may be somewhat of a placebo effect just having it on hand and easily available.

Anyway, happy Friday y'all! Hanging tough here, and I hope you are also.