Saturday, April 23, 2011

Got some closet cleaning done today!

This morning, I was posting like crazy in the forums. I always post in the mornings because that's my biggest trigger time. Later, I did some general straightening and cleaning then filled a garbage bag full of clothes from my closet to donate. It feels good to weed out clothes and clean out the closet a bit. I'll be doing more over the next few days.

I have found that cleaning is a real saving grace for me in my quit. I was going to clean up around the windows today, but I didn't get to that today. My daughter and I went to my Mother's house and watched The King's Speech. We brought a pizza over and had a very nice girl Saturday. My Mom loved it.

When I got home, I watered plants outside and transplanted some seedlings. I was happy to see some more bulbs coming up in the yard. I have an orange lily about to bloom, and I'm sure it will be lovely.

I have been watching old episodes of The Waltons on Hallmark Channel. I grew up with that show. It really is a good show. Maybe I'm corny or whatever, but I actually have very eclectic taste. Last night, I watched Religulous, a movie my daughter wanted me to watch. It's Bill Maher asking the usual questions about belief in God. My daughter just doesn't realize the questions have always been there, and even religious people ask questions and wonder. She's at a rebellious "shock Mom" stage right now. She can't suck it up enough to go to church with her Grandmother and me for Easter, but she can join us for lunch. Of course she's not paying for the lunch.

She drives me crazy sometimes, but I love her. Don't worry, she's not driving me to smoke. If I get the urge too much, I'll start taking the Chantix again. I have been off the Chantix for a while now, so I may have to change my blog name or reconfigure it somehow. I added a funny Bob Newhart link over on the right. Check it out if you are afraid of quitting or, really, afraid of anything.

Hope everyone has a great Easter. Don't eat too much. Ok, pig out! Have fun. Be careful.