Sunday, April 3, 2011

Still not smoking and insomnia abating!

So, I am still not smoking, and I am actually having a difficult time keeping up with how many days I've been smoke free. I just now went to look at my QuitKeeper counter and I deleted it or something. So, I'm still a bit of a dingy broad, but I am sleeping better and at more normal hours. I am also feeling calmer. I had no incidents of angry or sad feelings today, so I'm happy about that. I do expect to ride that emotional roller coaster again in the first few months, but I'm prepared for it.

It's been a quiet lazy Sunday for me. I've been watching Stephen King's The Stand. I remember reading that book in one sitting in 1980. It was the first Stephen King book I ever read, and I became hooked on his writing. Anyway, that's what's going on here. Not much. Feeling OK. Hardly any cravings. Boring probably...sorry. I'll try to have a more exciting day tomorrow to report. Hope everyone has a great smoke free night!

Quick note: I tried to redownload the QuitKeeper, but my antivirus software ID'd it as malicious, so I'll try to get another one. Day 28 today, BTW.