Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm on an emotional roller coaster today...ugh.

This morning, I went to my Mom's house to take her to the hair salon, and I was all over the map emotionally. She pushes my buttons like no one else. I got mad at her and then got a bit weepy. All of a sudden we brushed it all aside and we were OK. My emotions are all over the map. I had warned her when I first walked in that I was feeling bitchy.

Anyway, we wound up having a good afternoon. We had crab cakes over salad for lunch and ate at the salon. I just walked to the restaurant and got the lunches to go. Delicious!

Now I am back home. I was feeling really weird and shaky, so I took my blood sugar, and it was 75. That's a bit low for me. I had a small handful of some walnut fruit nut mix and I am enjoying a small Coke over ice. What a treat to have a real Coke. I had to get my blood sugar back up and fast.

I'm hoping I'll be better emotionally as the day wears on. I already feel better, but Lord knows when my hormones will whack out or amino acids or whatever. Still not smoking, feeling shaky, so I'm signing off.

Hope everyone has a nice smoke free weekend! Peace!