Friday, April 29, 2011

Tornadoes were just horrific.

Link to help tornado victims! http://www.redcrossrelief.org

I have been glued to the TV the last couple of days watching the horrific tornado damage here in Alabama. I am in the south part of the state, but I know people in the north part of the state including Huntsville. Huntsville has no power and it isn't expected to be back on for several days. Cell phone service is sketchy. The whole region is actually without power. The TVA lost about 9 large transmission lines and power poles and lines are down. I'm pretty sure I heard or read they had to close down 3 nuclear power plants.

I am still not smoking, and wanted to update y'all about that. I have had some stress in my life with Mother and daughter, but I'm handling it. I am starting to believe they are both certifiably crazy. It's them. It is not me. I really firmly believe that.

Staying smober and sane. Hope y'all are doing the same!