Thursday, April 7, 2011

Off the Chantix 2 days. Guts in an uproar.

Hi there! I did not take my Chantix yesterday or today, and my guts are in an uproar today. I guess the gas, bloating, and general grossness were not caused by the Chantix. I said in my last post, I was conducting an experiment. I have been eating popcorn a lot, so maybe it's just too much fiber or something. I'm sure I'll be feeling better by the weekend. I have some fun special plans. :)

Tomorrow, I'll be seeing my Mom. It is the anniversary of the death of my Dad, so I'm sure she'll be feeling blue. My brother and I have a Plan A and a Plan B, so he'll get to see her tomorrow. He can't drive due to heart health problems and the medications he is on. Better safe than sorry!

Sorry if my blog is a bummer tonight. I really didn't mean it to be. Let's see, what's going on that's happy. Oh, I know, today was a beautiful day! Some dark clouds rolling by, but never any rain with a high of about 80. It was nice outside. In fact, I just got back from taking the dog for a quick walk. The ice cream truck was out in the neighborhood, and the kids were fun to see. They were so happy.

I walked 6 miles with the Wii Walk It Out this morning. I can't believe a new one hasn't been released yet. No word from Nintendo about a new one yet either, but hopefully soon. I may do some more on it tonight.

That's it for today. Stay smober!